VION Investments understands we are facing a new global economic reality. As the impact from COVID-19 continues to spread in the U.S. and across the globe, we are prepared to address issues such as temporary and protracted financial stress, liquidity management and disruption to business continuity.
We recommend the following for Valuation Clients:
- A re-evaluation of their current mark to market positions
- Monthly monitoring during the period of volatility
- Testing back-up service providers in the event of breaks in continuity, even considering a second “cold” back-up servicer
- Proactive conversations with borrowers about liquidity positions
VION Investments is available to help with balance sheet liquidity. We are well-capitalized, with availability in excess of B in long duration, institutionally-committed capital.
VION Investments is in active conversations with its banking and other clients, to recognize and address the risk of financial distress in order to implement mitigation strategies including:
- Receivable Factoring
- Receivable Purchasing
- Receivable Based Funding
- Receivable Valuation Services